Pages

Sunday 9 January 2011

Me scrapbook....

Well I have just said I`m not really a scrapper and here I am doing two LO`s !! Yesterday was Scrap Club at AMOM the first Saturday one and we had to bring a photo of ourselves. Mine were not good, but hay ho...we had a template to go by, but could interpret it as we liked, but we had to do some stitching, make own embelishments and journaling. I decided in the afternoon to do another LO using the same temple, rash I know.....the class was good fun !!



















6 comments:

Dazie said...

I have seen your scrap layouts missy and they are fab! I love them and these well they are brilliant too!
Dazie
x

Sandra said...

See .... I said you were a scrapbooker. Fabulous layout

SusieJ said...

I too told you were a scrapbooker!
I love the journalling on your first LO (told you I liked the LO in "class").
The second LO is fabulous! It was looking good when I left but wow!
I really enjoyed yesterday - roll on Feb Scrap Club!!
Hugs,
Sue xx

jan said...

Lovely LO s Diane, well done, and fab Christmas one too, hugs Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Oh Diane! I am sooo impressed, these are FAB!! xx

Hi it's Maria said...

they are fab diane, well done, you've done a good job...

maria x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...