Pages

Monday 1 November 2010

Saturday 30th Oct

Last Saturday at AMOM, we had a lovely class in the morning called "Autumn Splendour". It was great layout using Basic Grey Pyrus and we even used bleach on it.......to lift out the colour of the owls tums.As usual I made a little card with the leftover bits.

In the afternoon was another fab class called "Mushroom Magic" and made four cards using different techniques with distress inks.I also made a tag and bookmark with leftover bits. You can also use the mushroom stamps by Woodware for Christmas cards as I found out!!


















Who said mushrooms are just for Autumn, what about Christmas !!





This is the stash busters template from last Saturday, which I did my Chocky LO from

4 comments:

SusieJ said...

Love the LO Diane...mine is still missing the title - got distracted making Christmas cards ..I now have 5 ready!
Love the cards too.
Hugs,
Sue xx
p.s. it was lovely to see you and Jan and actually do some crafting.

Hi it's Maria said...

all lovely Diane, well done, great idea with the Christmas theme too...

maria x

jan said...

wow lovely LO and cards Diane, fabulous, and for Christmas too, love the blue frosty mushrooms too.
hugs Jan xx

Sandra said...

Really lovely layout, and I just love the cards. Great one for christmas too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...