Pages

Saturday 20 November 2010

Christmas stall today at last !!

Well at last the day had arrived for my stall at "Hearing Dogs For The Deaf" Christmas bazzar. Everyone at AMOM must have been fed up with seeing the stuff I have been making !! A great day it was with friends Carolyn, Ann, Carol and Jan popping in to see me and supporting hearing dogs. I had a slow start and then everything took off and I sold out of alot of items making £207 profit this year !! FAB !! If your a dog lover, then this is a day for you.

Here is my stall at the start and end of the day. It looks a bit cluttered as I had a job fitting everything in, but a bit empty at the end of the day. Its my friend Val in the last photo who came along to enjoy the day and help me.










Not much left at the end of the day !!

5 comments:

Susanne said...

Wow! So pleased after all your hard work you made so much money! Well done, Susanne x.

Dazie said...

Well done diane fab makes and what a huge amount of money you made!

Check out my blog as I am giving away some candy!
Dazie
x

Hi it's Maria said...

WOW diane, another successful table, really pleased you did so well and you stuff looked lovely, well done...

maria x

SusieJ said...

Oh wow Diane! Great stall and WTG on the money you made. Didn't realise you were supporting Hearing Dogs - I'd have bought some cards etc from you - it's a cause dear to my heart for reasons you know. :)
Missed you today at AMOM - the card class was A-MAY-ZING (as Craig would say!). Loved it.
Well done you.
Hugs,
Sue xx

jan said...

Well done Diane, it was lovely to see you and the others, glad you did well, and supporting Hearing Dogs such an excellent cause. Well done. hugs Jan xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...