Pages

Monday 1 November 2010

"12 days " a copy and paste Christmas

I`m doing the "12 days" a copy and paste christmas class (link blinkie in side bar ) and we have been asked fill in these questions to give a bit of insight to our fellow students just for fun !!


1.
It would be amazing if my house really was a shop like ...A Maze of Memories, my local craft centre !!.............................
2.
But at the moment it's probably more like ..a junk shop..............................................
3.
The best-stocked area of my house has got to be ...the dining room which is my crafting room.................................................
4.
But I'm not sure I would dare do a stock-take of my ....stash as there is far too much of it !!......................................
5. I could actually open my doors right now and sell off most of my .....stash come junk..................................... and I'd still have plenty left!
6. If I could go shopping in someone else's house I'd choose ...my friend Jan`s as she is a lovely crafter like me !!.................................
7. With the money I'll save by shopping at home for my supplies, I could buy ...yet more stash !!.......................
8.
During this class I hope I will get to 'buy' / revisit / finally get to use my stock of ..stash come junk and make something nice out of it !!........................
9.
The best thing about shopping at home will be .....de-cluttering..........................................
10.
Shopping at home will mean I can get away with wearing ..my old hairy dog clothes.................................... which I'd never dare go 'real life' shopping in!

4 comments:

Julie Kirk said...

Hi Diane, thanks for joining in!

Come the end of this week I'm sure we'll have started to put you to work using up some of that stash!

Thanks for putting our blinkie in your sidebar too.

'See' you very soon,

Julie :-)

Sandra said...

Love reading your answers ... I've not done mine yet.

SusieJ said...

This sounds very interesting Diane. If I wasn't so far behind with my collage coterie course I'd join in - maybe next year!
Sue xx
p.s. my answers to the questions would be virtually identical to yours - down to the hairy dog clothes!

jan said...

aah lovely answers Diane, thanks for the answer including me, you are a lovely talented crafter, thanks for your ideas and projects, hugs JAn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...