Pages

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Some easter gifts


I made for a few friends.....a big bunny box and two small containers for chocolate bunnies.


 And then I went to town on making this easter basket


The bunting goes all the way round the top which I stamped, coloured and fussy cut out. The Little Claire Bunting set is such fun !!


 I've used dies to cut the fence and bunnies, then cut some grass and punched out a few flowers.

Lift the top,  the sides fold down and you find this inside !!  A big chocolate bunny sitting with a fence all round with flowers and more bunnies round the edge.



 Now Little Claires Daisy Dots Alphabet set is another fun set of useful stamps which I've used for my Hoppy Easter, again stamped, coloured and fussy cut out.


 So has all your easter chocolate gone then ??

4 comments:

Jo said...

Wow Diane, that's fantastic......someone was very luck to receive that although I must say that chocolate bunny would have been quite happy at my house lol! Hope you're well, sweetie!
hugs Jo x

cotnob said...

A fun collection of Easter gifts Diane.
Pauline
x

rachel said...

these are such wonderful projects Diane - all gorgeous - the kids are still munching! lol xx

Susanne said...

Love your Easter projects especially the exploding Easter Basket

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...