Pages

Saturday 4 April 2015

2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge



http://2015worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/
 
 How exciting is this guys,  just click on the banners to check it all out  !!

http://2015worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

I was lucky enough to be picked by the team as one of the Top 6 winners out of 207 amazing entries with my House Mouse and Friends Birthday challenge card !!
    
Thanks so much guys, I'm so thrilled !!

 
My House Mouse and Friends teamie Snoopy also got a DT Special Mention for her card !!


I must be on a roll as I am also the winner with my card on the Allsorts challenge !!  Whoopeeee !!  What a fab Easter weekend I am having, really hope you guys are having a fun weekend as well !!

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow well done you, fab card x

cotnob said...

Congratulations Diane, so well deserved, it is a wonderful card.
Pauline
x

Snoopy said...

Way to go, Teamie! I just loved your card and am so very happy that they felt the same way. Thanks so much for the shout out. (Doin' the Snoopy Dance!)

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...