Pages

Tuesday 4 November 2014

You are......


going to adore this months Little Claire's Elephants club stamp set !!


 They are adorable and suitable for birthdays, baby cards etc. My first card I have used the larger elephant stamp with loads of stars and pearls and coloured using spectrum noir pens !!
 
 

The second card I have used the smaller stamp of the same image,   but you don't have to make a small card,  I've stamped the image three times !!

  I drew round the letters onto a piece of white card, then coloured it with the same pink spectrum noir pen as I used for the elephants and cut them out so you could see the spotty background paper through them.  Then raised this panel with 3d foam tape.

 This card would be lovely for any mum young or old !! 

 Loads more inspiration by the team to be found on HERE

Would love to enter:
Penny Black and More: anything goes
My Craft Creations: always anything goes
Through The Purple Haze; anything goes




9 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A really sweet image and adore your card design.
Lorraine

Jacqui's Crafts said...

such a sweet cute image totally lovely thank you for joining us at TTPH

Jacqui DT

Scrappy Scatty said...

what great cards :-) Hope your okay - Im glad you mentioned my colouring Im doing a colouring class so its great to get the comments means I am improving :-) Hugs xx

butterfly dream cards said...

Realy sweet card.....well made and lovely.

Fiona DT
TTPH

Jacee said...

How adorable, such pretty cards, lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sandra said...

Oh my, how adorable

Sue said...

This is so lovely thanks for joining us at TTPH..Sue DT xx

Alljazzed2create said...

Fabulous baby card. Thanks for joining us over at TTPH.

DT Pam

Dangina Martinez said...

Both are so sweet! Love the streaming beads! Thank You so much for joining in at The Through The Purple Haze Challenge this week!
Hugsxx, Dangina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...