Pages

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Thank you


Isin't it wonderful to visit a crafty friend, sit and drink tea, eat wonderful homemade cake, put the world to right and then come home with a few crafty goodies !!

 Well thats what I did with my friend Nicki last Sunday and that deserves a super thank you card I think !!

 and here it is...

 This cute stamp is by LOTV and a past present from Nicki !! I started by making a sunray background paper at the bottom of my card leaving the top plain using strips of blue and green paper and then adding the stitching. Then embossed the whole lot !!  The flowers were made using a quilling die and I used the same die to make my edging.

 Coloured my cute bunny and butterfly with spectrum noirs, made a light cloud effect sky and hand drew the small flowers and grass. Fnished with some faux stitching around the edge.  the letters came with the paper pad, I just used a banner punch to punch then out.

It's so nice to say thank you to someone....

Would love to enter:

My Craft Creations: always anythning goes
Perfectly Rustics: embossing
Simon Says Stamp: thanks/thanksgiving
------------
 

11 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

Beautiful and sooooooooo sweet but your friend made you eat card? come visit me I make cake lol xx

Diane said...

ha ha ha Jan...thanks for pointing out my mistake, yes we had CAKE not CARD !! :)

Sandra said...

I'm truly In awe of your colouring and card making

Nicole Haupka said...

Wow, this is such a colourful and beautiful card. I love the colouring. I'm always amazed what you do with stuff which I have long abandoned.

cotnob said...

An adorable card Diane, such pretty colours - it sounds like you had a lovely time with your friend.
Pauline
x

Becky said...

This is adorable! Love the cute image and love the colors.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Diane :-) the image is so very cute and the embossed background and all the details are fabulous ! I love how you did the sentiment too :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

cheiron said...

Such cute coloring and love the glitter letters! Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Thanks/Thanksgiving challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog :)

Kim Butterworth said...

Wow oh wow, what a card, I love your background and those flowers are so awesome! Thanks for joining us at Perfctly Rustics.

Sharnee Torrents said...

It is so nice to say thank you to someone dear Diane! Love all the details and love you have put into this cute card! WOW! Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics!
Smiles SHarnee :)

Lozzy said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous Diane, so pretty and adorable..Hugs Lozzy xx sorry not been around much, catching up on all your gorgeous cards iv missed x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...