Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2018

Mindfull sewing

 
Here's a little bit of mindfull sewing which I have made into a card.

































Its based on a quilters log cabin block and I have just started a much bigger piece. Me being me had to use up the scraps of fabric I had leftover !!






Its an enjoyable way of using up your bits of lace, silk ribbon etc and Crafty Ribbons have some super bits and bobs you can use on something like this.

On mine I have embroidered french knots, some daisies, stems for my button flowers, added beads, charm and cotton lace and trims. The vintage buttons I found in my mums old button tin !!

The big trouble is knowing when to stop ...

hugs Diane xx

1 comments:

Bunny said...

What a grand card, Diane. I know this pattern very well. I've made a many a quilts in my day. I love that you used some bits and bobs to embellish it. Especially the button from your mom's button tin. What a great story to go with your creation. [Bunny]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...