Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Gift Tag Holder

 Allsorts are enjoying their 9th birthday so I thought I would join in their Birthday celebration with this little gift tag holder I've just made !!


Used my fab Pink Your Life stamps again...the sentiment stamp is one from my stash.






















Lots of stamping, colouring with inks and promarkers and fussy cutting !!  I've made four gift tags to fit inside the pockets.


Hope my friend will like her little Birthday gift.

hugs Diane xx

Would love to enter:
Allsorts: birthday

===============

Thank you guys !!

 

3 comments:

Mervi said...

Totally stunning creation, gorgeous colours.
Thank you for celebrating at our birthday party at Allsorts;-))m

brenda said...

A real fun creation for our 9th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts Diane, love the shape and all those sweet happy images, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Kathleen said...

A really lovely and fun creation, super images and a fabulous design. Thank you for joining our 'Birthday' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...