Pages

Monday 16 April 2018

Lets Eat !!


Morning guys !!

Here we are again and its time for another House Mouse and Friends challenge !!


or 
 

Here is my "Lets Eat" bit of mousey fun using Stampendous HMD called "Juggling Berries" and I decided to make a round easel card for a change.


Made a background for my little guy with distress inks for sky and promarkers for the grass.  Coloured the rest with promarkers also and added some glossy accents to the berries. Stamped a few extra berries and then fussy cut them out for embellishments. The little flowers were made using a die.

We have some fabulous sponsors for this challenge and they are:



We are also thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 


HMD is offering one Lucky Winner a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R)  site! Eeeeek!!  
 
=================

Second generous Sponsor is 

Pizzazz Aplenty 

Pizzazz Aplenty 
Pizzazz Aplenty has expanded our inventory to include a nice variety of metal cutting dies.  You can check them out on the Pizzazz blog, or I've created a  Facebook group called  Reasonable Craft Dies.  So if you are shopping for flatback pearls or rhinestones, brads, dies, or even daubers, you'll find them at Pizzazz Aplenty

Prize from Pizzazz Aplenty for ONE Lucky Winner is a Surprise package to the value of $40 of Embellishments, Dies etc. you wont be disappointed.. 

Dont you just Love surprises..!
 
========================

Our Third  generous Sponsor is 

Di's DigiStamps
 
 
 
One Lucky Winner will receive a 
$12 Voucher to spend @ Di's Digi Stamps

 
Bio.
I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with like minded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.

This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!
 
========================

The hostess of this challenge Sue Drees has added one more
prize.
 
 
 
 An adorable House Mouse Stamp and tag die set.
That's Four chances to win just for entering a card/project in
this challenge.
 
  Wowee guys what a lot of prizes to be WON just by joining in the fun with a HMD, Happy Hopper or Gruffies creations !!

So what are you waiting for.....

 
 
 

9 comments:

Jo said...

Gorgeous! That image is adorable & I love the background you made for him x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Diane

gr karin

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card Diane, just purchased this stamp and love how you coloured it on your round easel.xxx 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Dorte said...

Love your round easel card with this super cute image, Diane, beautiful colouring.
Dorte xx

Christine said...

Awww Diane just looking at your colourful mousey cards make me smile totally adorable creation perfect take on the option theme

Smiles mousey sister Christine xx

Barbara Godden said...

Lovely round easel card, (never tried one) Really sweet scene you made wuth the image.

Sue said...

Diane, what a fun image, and one talented little mouse! Love the bright colors and pretty papers you chose too, makes such a happy easel card.

Hugs
Sue

Helen said...

Fabulous card - what a fun image!
Helen x

rachel said...

What a lovely bright easel card Diane - gorgeous with those fab meeces and those yummy raspberries! Brilliant! Hugs rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...