Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2018

Feature a Creature


is this months fun challenge over at Penny Black and More and for my card I have used this cute little guy !!


































He is from a T is for Transparent set called "Every Which Way" and I have turned him on his side because he is having so much fun chasing his birthday balloons !!


I had fun to making my inky cloud sky and drawing my grass as well as a bit of masking and faux stitching !!

hugs Diane xx

Would love to enter:
Penny Black and More; feature a creature


5 comments:

Liz said...

What a fun image, Diane. Lovely bright card, perfect to help spring on its way. xx

brenda said...

A very sweet creation for our 'Feature a Creature' theme at Penny Black and More challenge this month, many thanks for joining in.

B x

America said...

Totally cute, especially with those adorable papers! :)

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mervi said...

Gorgeous and cute card!
Thank you so much for sharing at Penny Black and more,
good luck;-))m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...