Pages

Monday 27 November 2017

Anything Goes OR Birthday in December


 Its begining to feel a bit like Christmas as it has turned very chilly here ...always makes me want to go for a walk with the dog, but sadley the old boy can't do it now and I don't like going without him.

Anyhoo time for another House Mouse and Friends challenge !!


or


I went for Stampendous HMD called "Pretty Guinea" for my Birthday card. I think you all know by now that I use to have nine guinea pigs all boys !!  Miss my little old boys....

 Lots of distressed layers on this one, some bobble trim, die cut doily and big ribbon bow with button !!

We are thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,

 
Winner will receive a Fabulous $20 Value Reward Card
 
 

Stampendous is now the official rubber stamp licensee of House-Mouse Designs®.  Visit the store at www.STAMPENDOUS.com 

For lots more inspiration from Stampendous, be sure to check out their other sites; STAMPENDOUS! Blog,  
Find Stampendous! on Pinterest and Facebook.
 
 
  What stamps would you choose if you were our WINNER ??


 

9 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Nothing short of Adorable Diane, amazing card and colours..Guinea sure does look pretty...xx[aNNie]🎄

Bunny said...

Isn't that mouse so sweet to help gussy up the guinea? Love all the layers, distressing and beautiful bow. Very sweet looking card. [Bunny]

Donna Ellis said...

Such a fun image and scene that brings back those happy memories for you, Diane! I've never had a guinea pig and wonder if they are companionable pets? Can they be trained? Cute, none the less, right? And so is your amazing card! Diane, your bright colors and happy scene brought out a huge smile to me! I'm celebrating with them! Have a great day. hugs, de

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous papers, layers and bright colours Diane, love this cute image too.
Lorraine

Liz said...

Super card, Diane, the image is so adorable and I love the papers you've used. xx

Lorraine A said...

super cute card Diane :-) the image is adorable, I love guinea pigs, when we were in Peru they were all over the place, so lovely to see them in the wild :-) the papers are fabulous and I love the distressing and layering, very lovely :-)
We have an old dog too and it is sad when they can't go for the long walks like they used to :-(

luv
Lols x x x

Christine said...

Love these gorgeous vibrant colors Diane, lots of lovely layers..me thinks my G/daughter Mia could be doing this to her girls nxt year, one has so much long hair she has to have it trimmed..lol super gorgeous bow fab card..nice work teamie


smiles Christine x

Sue said...

This stamp just cracks me up when I see it. Little mouse so busy, and guinea pig looks like "what the heck" Beautifully colored, great card design, and wonderful embellishments, Diane. Delightful......

Hugs
Sue

Barb said...

The image is adorable and I love all the layers too. Barbxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...