Pages

Thursday 19 October 2017

Close to Nature



 Just had to join in the Penny Black and More challenge when I saw its theme "Close To Nature". Seeing I love making up little scenes with my stamps this was the challenge for me !!


I don't have many Penny Black stamps so used a set of stamps by Lindsay Mason and the sentiment stamp I had in my stash. Just made a background using distress inks and some water, then stamped all the images and sentiment. Finished off with some sparkle using Stickles and a bit of chnky white Frantage.

hugs Diane xx

Would love to enter:
Penny Black and More: close to nature

5 comments:

Bunny said...

Fantastic, Diane. The colors are beautiful. Lovely card. [Bunny]

Liz said...

A fabulous scene, Diane. I love the bright colours.xx

brenda said...

What a really lovely and vibrant Nature scene Diane and with great stamping, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

SewPaperPaint said...

I absolutely love this! The vibrant colors really set it apart from other scenes. I love the stamps too. Hugs, Autumn

susiestacey said...

Stunning card, love the scene you have created and the colours are amazing.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More 'Close to nature' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...