Pages

Sunday 16 July 2017

Ribbon dress


Well it was a chilly day yesterday.....I'm not really moaning as you know I don't do hot !!

Got another Prima doll to share with you today, this time her skirt is made using Crafty Ribbons Sheer Puff Dots which comes in so many colours !!
 
 
 Made an inky background for my card with distress inks adding some stamping and colouring. Stamped my doll onto white card and coloured in using Copics. Then cut double lengths of ribbon and gathered up,  then glued to skirt in layers,  finishing off with a cute ribbon bow.  Attached my doll to card front with 3d foam tape.  Stamped my sentiment onto white card , the cut words apart adding them to front of card.  The sentiment is by Woodware.
 
 hugs Diane xx

Would love to enter:

4 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

absoltly stunning love the sentiment xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A great way to use the ribbon Diane and I love the pretty soft colours you have used in the background too.
Lorraine

rachel said...

This is absolutely awesome Diane - I love it to bits!!!! That skirt is such a fabulous idea! Hugs rachel x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Oh she is gorgeous Diane, what a fabulous card. Thank you so much for joining in with the ATG That's Crafty Blog Challenge. Best Wishes Tracey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...