Pages

Saturday 24 June 2017

Chicken Run


Morning guys !!

Today is my first DT post for Crafty Ribbons !!  Lovely Ali asked me to join the design team and as you know I always have ribbon on my projects so what could be better than to have loads of wonderful ribbon to play with !!
 
So today I have for you a chicken box card using Crafty Ribbons "Summer Festival Chicken" ribbon to go with my "Hey Chick" Stampin Up stamps !!


































Lots of fun stamping, colouring in with copics and fussy cutting out on this one .


































I always find it hard to get good photos of this kind of shaped card, but I think you get the picture.



























For loads of inspiration why not pop over to Crafty Ribbons Inspiration Blog and Crafty Ribbons FB page !! 

Hope you all have a fabby do weekend, its so nice to enjoy a cuppa again now its a bit cooler !!

hugs Diane xx


3 comments:

Liz said...

Congratulations on joining the Crafty Ribbons DT, Diane. What a fabulous creation for your first project - love it! xx

rachel said...

oh I love this - what a brilliant make!!! Gorgeous! Hugs Rachel x

cotnob said...

A fabulous box card Diane, I love the chickens.
Congratulations on joining the Craft Ribbons DT.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...