Pages

Thursday 25 May 2017

Bright and breezy


Well we appear to be enjoying a bit of summer at last although I don't fair very well in heat, but love the sunshine !!

Made some more bright cards using the Altenew set called "Beautiful Day"




  I love the multi layering and masking off to make your own designs and with postage costs they are only one layer, but colourfu and have such an impact !!  The sentiment stamps are by Woodware.

Hope you all have a fantastic BH weekend !!

hugs Diane xx

2 comments:

~@ngie~ said...

3 stunning cards darl & what with the price of postage rising... they're perfect for any occassion :) I don't fair well in the sun either... depsite trying to stay in the shade.... I GOT BURNED :'( luckily it's not too bad this morning LOL... hape ya have a great BH too :) xXx
Please visit my blog :)

Lorraine A said...

Love these Diane, absolutely gorgeous set of cards <3

luv
Lols x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...