Pages

Wednesday 26 April 2017

Bunny hugs


Once I start playing around with bits and pieces I have to make something with it and this is how my card came about.....I had some small bits of pattern paper from another project left and made a square patchwork background using them and then I had a couple of stamped Messy Rabbit images and the card grew from there....
































After making my smaller patchwork background I then embossed it with small flowers and distressed all the edges. I then found some bigger squares of matching pattern papers and embossed then with a different pattern. Coloured my bunny with copics to match, made a few rolled roses and cut some leaves using a Sweet Dixie die, then topped it off with a big gingham bow !!

hugs Diane xx

Would love to enter:
Really Reasonable Ribbon: put a bow on it 

4 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Diane, pretty papers and lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

rachel said...

such a pretty card my lovely! The layout, the colours, the cute rabbit and those lovely flowers - fabulous! I hope you are well! Hugs rachel x

Linsey R said...

This is such a sweet and adorable card, Diane! I love the layers and bright, cheerful color combo! That bow is perfect with your cute bunny scene and all those delightful flowers!! SPRING has sprung with this little beauty!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog for our Put A Bow On It challenge!! Hope you'll join us again soon! xoxo

Cheryl Walker said...

awwww your card is so cute! Love it! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbons challenge this week!
hugs
Cheryl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...