Pages

Friday 10 February 2017

Such a cutie...































This new release stamp by LOTV is yet another reason why I adore anything cute !! It's called "Hearts and Flowers" and I was very lucky to win it on FB !! 

I love to stamp and have a stamp in my hand,  never been very keen on digi stamps, but both have their uses.

As you can see I have gone over board with pattern paper, distressing edges, loads of netting tule and making cute little flowers !!  Coloured my cute mices using Copics and distress inks.

So which do you prefer to work with...stamps or digis ??

hugs Diane xx

Would love to enter:



5 comments:

cotnob said...

A stunning card Diane, an adorable image and fabulous design - I love all of the layers. I prefer digi images because you can resize them and they don't take up any space in my craft room - more room for patterned papers.
Pauline
x

Virginia L. said...

Amazing details! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Cute” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love both, pros and cons for both digis and stamps. Your card is fabulous, so pretty

rachel said...

oh my Diane - this is absolutely amazing - what a stunning make!!! Hugs Rachel xx

Sandra said...

Oh my goodness.... this is just stunning

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...