Pages

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Birthday weekend !!


Thanks for all the lovely Birthday Wishes I had for last Sunday !! It really makes my day'''

My birthday fun started on Sat at AMOM scrap club with my friends, we were making a "Selfie" page. 

Here's the kit and already blast off..



























Everyone heads down and very busy...



























And here's my finished page.........added a few stamps of my own to finish it off when I got home.

A "selfie" of me and Hugo




































4 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow this is a gorgeous page Diane, love the warm golden tones on the papers to match your T-shirt and the wonderful doodles you have drawn to add detail, fabulous. Glad you had a lovely day both at the crop and for your Birthday.
Lorraine

rachel said...

what a wonderful page Dine and a wonderful day for your birthday weekend - I have a crafty weekend planned next weekend!!! I'm off to Teeside! Hugs rachel xx

Sandra said...

Oh I absolutely love it. Fabulous papers and colours too, but it's defiantly the photo that I love the most xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous layout Diane, a super photo - your scrap club looks fun.
I hope you had a wonderful Birthday.
Pauline
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...