Pages

Saturday 31 October 2015

Dogs and Cats !!


Lot's of lovely new stuff to be had over at Little Claire's including two new stamps !!
 
First we have "We 6 Dogs"  just up my street !! Distressed edges with wiggle black lines and some ribbon to finish off,  would suit anyone of any age I think !!


































And then "Hello Cats" !!   Who said you can't have pink cats !!  Makes a very pretty and girly card with loads of lace and ribbon !!
 
































Why not pop over and check them out !!

http://www.littleclaire.co.uk/

4 comments:

rachel said...

these are awesome Diane - I love them to pieces - great new stamps with even more fabulous cards - lovely!!! Hugs rachel x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Love both of these and yes the pink cats look fabulous! I love the colour combo on the first card and these great new stamps too.
Lorraine

Sandra said...

Just gorgeous and I love that paw print paper

cotnob said...

Two fabulous cards Diane, I especially love the dogs - great colours.
Pauline
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...