Pages

Friday 5 December 2014

Sending Warm Fuzzies



Now when I got this stamp set by Hero Arts called Everyday Saying CL342 quiet a few years ago, I thought who on earth was going to use this sentiment "Sending Warm Fuzzies" !!

Well that's me actually...I love the sentiment and have used it a lot and it's just right for my "Get Well Soon" card for one of my ladies...

There is a lot going on I know with my card, but I wanted it to be bright and cheerful and make her smile....and it's soooooo me !!

Real stitching this time and not so wonky, must be getting better !!  

 Lots of mat and layering,  used a quilling die to cut and  make the flowers and another for the leaves,  my fab gruffie is from a set called "Bearytastic Day" ( a gift from Nicki )  coloured with Spectrum Noirs,  papers are from a stack called "Neapolitan" by American Crafts and all finished off with ribbon and a few pink pearls !!

Would love to enter:

A Little Bit Crafty; anything goes but not christmas




5 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

Fabulous as ever - that would be a great sentiment for Christmas cards too - love it xx

Desire Fourie said...

This is just stunning and so fun with all the layers and bright colours. Such a cute image too.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Jacee said...

What a beauty this is Diane! fabulous colours, cute image, really lovely design
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sandra said...

Wow. Bright and cheerful it is, as well as gorgeous. I'm sure you bought a smile to the face of the lucky person who received it

cotnob said...

Such a gorgeous card Dianne, I love your image and fun sentiment - you have added so many beautiful details, I'm sure it made the recipient smile.
Pauline
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...