Pages

Sunday 2 June 2013

The Robyns Fetish Challenge # 162 "Use A Digi"




We have a nice and easy challenge for you peeps this week at the Robyns Fetish Challenge Blog "Use A Digi". The prize this week is three digi's of the winners choice from The Robyns Fetish Store.

This is "Happy Harry" and he makes me smile every time I see him !!
































So I decided to make a colourful fun Birthday card !!

Used lots of paper by docrafts, lots of faux stitching which I love doing and coloured in Harry with my fab promarkers. Stamped my letters to make up my funny sentiment and mounted onto foam tape and finished off with cute buttons and a ribbon bow !!


Check out the challenge over at The Robyns Fetish Challenge Blog and all the fab creations by the rest of the team !!

 Would love to enter:
Paper Creators Crafts: anything goes
The Hobby House: anything goes
Totally Papercrafts: anything goes
Crafty Ribbons; anything goes with ribbon

12 comments:

Janine said...

Lovely fun card Diane. Great design and I love the patchwork feel. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at The Hobby House.
Hugs, Janine xx

rachel said...

Super cheeky card diane! Wonderful! Hope ur having a wonderful weekend xx

Marlene Atkinson said...

this is gorgeous Diane,love the cheeky image. Marlene

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,loving the image.xxx

Peanut said...

I feel the same way about Harry. You cannot help burt smile. Thank you so much for your kind thoughts regarding Snoopi. She was adorable and I miss her so much.
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous creation and thank you so much for joining us at the Hobby House Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Edwina said...

So cute! I love it. it made me laugh. Thank you. Your card is so cheerful.Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Sandra said...

I can just imagine the smile when someone receives this gorgeous card

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Diane, love the gorgeous image.

Donna x

Suzette said...

A beautiful card, Thanks for playing with us at Totally Papercrafts this week.

Suzette x

Desire Fourie said...

This is precious and I love the mix of design papers. Happy belated birthday and may your year be filled with tons of blessings.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Mel @ Princess Melus Crafts said...

This is such a lovely card! Great colours and love the image!

Thank you for sharing this with us Aud Sentiments!

Mel xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...