Pages

Sunday 14 April 2013

Do Lally Pip



That really does discribe me !!

Had a fab time yesterday at AMOM as Lindsay Mason came for the day with a make and take for us using her new Do Lally Pip stamps !!

Here are some of Lindsay's amazing samples


Lindsay at work and I will never look at kitchen roll again in the same way !!



And this is the finished project !!

The boys t-shirt and trousers have been paper pieced using the kitchen roll  !!  The flowers have been made from the kitchen roll as well !!


Some more of Linsay's samples


Now our make and take was to make a tag using Lindsay's new stamps and I chose the stamp set called

 "Piffy on a Rock Cake"


Here is my effort !!
 


We played with distress inks, mask's, glue and seal and even dyed our own matching ribbon !!

Fabulous fun Lindsay  !!
 

8 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

Amazing!!
Me Jealous? Much!!
Kitchen roll haha looks fab
xx

SusieJ said...

Lovely, lovely tag Diane! So sorry I missed the make and take.
Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!! Love your tag Diane and what a great day you had!

I met Lindsay last year when she was demonstrating at the Happy Stamper's show in Port Sunlight. She's a lovely lady isn't she, and so talented!
xx

rachel said...

this looks like a perfect crafty day to me Diane - you lucky lady - your tag is fab - and loved looking at Lindsays samples too - thanks so much for sharing! Hugs Rachel xx

Edwina said...

Diane, These are so cute! i love the papers. What is Kitchen Roll? I did not understand. I would like to know more about it. Thanks. Edwina Brown edwina.brown@live.com

debbi taylor said...

these are all amazing!
the colours look so vibrant!
hugs
Debbi

Lindsay Mason said...

I'm glad you enjoyed Saturday Diane - I certainly had fun and, as usual, you all made me feel really welcome. Thank you again so much for Thomas & Tara's pressies...the tags you made for their parcels are gorgeous and will be proudly displayed in my Doo Lally room! T & T were very chuffed with their treats and toys!
I was only sad that I didn't see you leaving on Saturday, so I didn't get chance to say a proper cheerio and give you a hug and a thank you for all your words of encouragement this past year which have always been much appreciated.
Lindsay x x x

Sandra said...

Looks like you had so much fun

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...