Pages

Sunday 11 November 2012

Anything Goes !!



How quickly a week flies by.....

It's time already for another challenge at


Challenge # 133 is nice and easy......

"ANYTHING GOES "

 This week Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More will be giving a prize of 

3 DIGITAL STAMPS OF THE WINNERS CHOICE !!




You'll be spoilt for choice when you pop over and have a look at all the fab images Roybn's Fetish Digital And More have instore online !!

I really can't believe Christmas is so close,  so when I saw Robyn's fab image called "Putting Up The Tree" I just knew I had to use it for one of my christmas cards !!


Isin't he cute !!


Just had to 3d this little fellow and used lots of stickles on his hat and for the snow. And wellies just have to shine so glossy accents was used on them !! Just a simple, but jolly fun christmas card !!

Lots more fab samples to be seen by the rest of the team over at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and who knows if you enter you might be the winner !!

Would like to enter:
Southern Girls: christmas projects
Whimsy Inspirations; traditional christmas colours
Stamping Sensations; traditional christmas

14 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

He certainly is a cutie.. and love the ribbon
Lisa x

rachel said...

such a cute card Diane - love it - and I'm so excited because I just won three of the new CSD releases!!! Whoop whoop! Big hugs hun xx

pinky said...

Adorable image and card, perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at stamping sensations.
Pinky

Michelle said...

Wonderful job with this card. I love using stickles. This is so adorable.

Michelle (Design Team Sis)

Renee B. said...

He really is adorable Diane...love the wellies!
Hugs, Renee

Marlene Atkinson said...

He is adorable Diane, love the wellies. Marlene (Design Team)

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

I love this! I caught myself singing: "Fa-la-la, la-la-la, la-la-la" after reading your sentiment!
Of course the next verse is "Don we now our gay apparel", and how happy are his little shiny boots!! This is just a perfect Christmas card in every way!! I makes me SING!! (-:

Stacie
RF DT "Sister"

brenda said...

An adorable image Diane and lovely traditional Christmas colours.

Thanks so much for joining our 'Traditional Christmas' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

B x

Edwina said...

Too adorable! Love the mouse. I love all the ribbons with the button. That is beautiful! Love your stitching. Great job on your card. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Unknown said...

This little mouse is just so sweet,love it.
Kaz.xx

Unknown said...

What a happy card and your layout is brilliant, really a christmas feel in it. Thanks for visit my blog and I am glad to be a part of the same dt as you.

Crea-Sandra said...

This is adorable! The image is soo cute and yes, I would als have added lots and lots of Stickles!
Hugs Sandra (DT-sis)

Liliya said...

Very pretty card, Diane! I love the stitching around edges!
Hugs, Lilia (DT Sister)

Francesca said...

Beautiful card , I love the colours

thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations this month

Hugs
Francesca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...