Thursday, 10 May 2012

Last Day : WIN WIN WIN

The new release today from The Crafty Pad Designs  is: "Harry with Bouquet"


Today its my turn and Estelle`s to try and inspire you !!  You can see Estelle's fab creation HERE

I will admit I made a slight boob with my sample card.......I got carried away with my floral paper while paper piceing Harry, so he`s turned out just  a bit girly !!  But it just shows you can make him girly if you would like too !!   My "Thank You Muchly" card could be for a mum on Mothers Day or just a friend !!


Remember to keep leaving your comments and if you don`t know what I'm talking about,  then check it all out at The Crafty Pad Challenge Blog !!

Would like to enter:

Paper Take Weekly: cute cute cute
The Pink Elephant: all about mom
2 Sisters: anything goes
Sweet Stampin: four legged friends

5 comments:

Jill said...

gorgeous! thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Kim said...

Very cute and different! Glad you could join us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

NGCARDS said...

A super cute creation hun! Thanks for playing over at PTW! xxx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card, so pretty. Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Hugs, Lisa x

mixamatoasties said...

Great card.

Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Susan x

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...