Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Bunnies on a log

We have a second new release today  at The Crafty Pad !!  Debbies new digi " Bunnies on a Log" are soooo cute and just right for Easter , Birthdays etc.
For my sample card I have made a little scene. The bunnies and log are paper pieced and the log is 3D and are the front opening of the card. The scene is the back of the card and I have used the log as a tree. The sun is made using one of Debbies sentiments.
Venus has made another lovely sample card  so please check out  The Crafty Pad Challenge Blog for that !!

Would like to enter:
Digi Makeovers Challenge: critters
Gingerloft: spring

4 comments:

SusieJ said...

This is sooooo cute Diane! I love bunnies..:)
Hugs xx

Sherry said...

Awesome card!! Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft's Challenge.

Hugs,

Sherry - DT

Dawn said...

Great work Teamie Diane!!!
Pop on over to my blog when you get a mo, I have something for you!!!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is pretty, thanks for sharing!
Hey, we have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun - http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...