Pages

Monday 9 May 2011

Good news and bad....

The bad news first......last night I had to rush my older dog to the veterinary hospital becuse her breathing wasn`t right. They kept her in for tests and found she has an infection, but can`t find out why. But they found out on an X-ray, which has nothing to do with the infection she had arthritis in her lower back. Anyway I bought her home this afternoon with loads of tablets to see how she goes, but she is very poorly.....I hope she will improve over night.


Now my surprise news.....I entered my LO I did on Saturday at AMOM (National Scrapbooking Day, see below post) into "Oh My Crafts" competion for NSD and I am one of the ten winners !! I just did it on the spur of the moment, so you never know it might just be your luck with these competitions one day, just have a go !!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I do hope your dog recovers soon Diane! Poor little thing! xx
As for your LO, I'm not surprised at all that you won with it - I thought it was stunning! Well done! xx

SusieJ said...

Max and I are sending doggy hugs and sparkles for your poorly girl - please let us know how she is tomorrow.
And..well done on being a winner! The LO was fabulous.
Hugs xx

Susanne said...

Sorry to hear about your dog, hope she makes a speedy recovery.

Well done you for being one of the winners, hope you won something nice!!!!!

Nancy said...

Diane, I'm so sorry to hear about your dog's troubles...I pray for a speedy recovery!

Congratulations on your win...that is amazing!!

Hi it's Maria said...

sending you sparkled for your poorly dog diane, hope his better soon...

and a BIG CONGRATULATIONS on your LO, that is fab news...

maria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...