Monday, 15 June 2009




A few cards made with left over paper and card.



We also had some colourcore card and a piece of paper "delight" by fancypants to decorate. We also used a stamp and white stazon to stamp the swirls on the acetate. Didn`t skid either !!! A lovely colourfull book !!














We started off with 2 sheets of 12 x 12 acetate sheets which we had to cut into 4, 6 x 6. Then we had a piece of acetate overlay 6 x 12, so that was cut into 2 so we had 10 pages all 6 x 6 in total.








Now I`m not a fan of acetate as I either get sticky all over it and greasy fingermarks, BUT I don`t like to get beaten, so I booked in at AMOM last Saturday to do the "Acetate Mini Book" I`am sooooooo pleased I did as this is what I made !!

4 comments:

Crafting to stay sane! said...

Brilliant book Diane, I can see why you are so pleased you did the class! Hugs
Alyson xx

SusieJ said...

Gorgeous book Diane! Well done for persevering and doing the class.
Sue xx

sue-bubbles said...

Your acetate book is stunning Diane, I really must get around to playing with mine...you are an inspiration!
Sue x

jan said...

Wow fabulous book Diane, gorgeous colours and just beautiful, superb. As Sue says you are an inspiration, Jan x

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...